The Erste 5k Run at a total length of 4.42 km offers a sightseeing tour of Rijeka from the Korzo pedestrian zone to the end of the Molo Longo breakwater and back. Short and quickly done, the Erste 5k Run is suitable for everyone!
Race Announcement: 2nd The Erste 5k Run
23. April 2023. 9:30
|Age Categories:||MU23, MU40, M40+; FU23, FU40, F40+|
|Time limit:||The time limit for reaching the finish line is 45 minutes. Runners who have not been registered by the athletic judges as having passed all checkpoints will automatically be disqualified and removed from the official standings.|
- To participate in the race, you are required to pay the entry fee and collect your race number
- Every competitor receives a race number and race pack
- The changing tents are protected by volunteers, but the organiser is not responsible for the personal belongings of the participants.
- Toilet: chemical toilets along the course: Gat Karoline Riječke pier / Plumbum / Kostrena
- By registering for the race, competitors agree that photographs or videos made during the race can be used for the promotion of the project.
- Competitors participate at their own risk. By registering and paying the entry fee, competitors assume full responsibility for taking part in the race. The organisers are not responsible for any damage, injury or accident that may occur during the race.
Before the race
- All runners are free to use the changing tents on 111. brigade HV. square.
- Join the official warm-up on the Gat Karoline Riječke pier from 09:00 to 09:15
After the race
- Water and fruit will be waiting for the runners at the changing tents.
- Hot meals will be served at the Gat Karoline Riječke pier.
- All runners who have successfully completed the race will receive a participant medal at the finish.