We fully understand if races of 21 km, 42 km or 3x7 km are not appropriate for your physical fitness or running style. This is why we have introduced the 10k Run. This 9.65 km race follows the half marathon course and is ideal for all runners who wish to test their speed or simply want to enjoy running slowly. Think of it this way: the faster you finish the 10k Run, the sooner you’ll enjoy your well-deserved beer :)
Race Announcement: 10k Run
23. April 2023. 9:30
|Age Categories:||MU23, MU40, M40+; FU23, FU40, F40+|
|Time limit:||The time limit for reaching the finish line is 1 hour 30 minutes. Runners who have not been registered by the athletic judges as having passed all checkpoints will automatically be disqualified and removed from the official standings.|
- To participate in the race, you are required to pay the entry fee and collect your race number
- Every competitor receives a race number and race pack
- The changing tents are protected by volunteers, but the organiser is not responsible for the personal belongings of the participants.
- Toilet: chemical toilets along the course: Gat Karoline Riječke pier / Plumbum
- By registering for the race, competitors agree that photographs or videos made during the race can be used for the promotion of the project.
- Competitors participate at their own risk. By registering and paying the entry fee, competitors assume full responsibility for taking part in the race. The organisers are not responsible for any damage, injury or accident that may occur during the race.
Before the race
- All runners are free to use the changing tents on 111. brigade HV. square.
- We kindly ask runners to put their change of clothes in the bus which will be waiting for them at the finish line in Kostrena.
- The bus leaves at 09:00 from Ulica Riva (Rijeka waterfront) next to the Gat Karoline Riječke pier.
After the race
- The bus from Kostrena to the city centre leaves at around 11:30.
- Water and fruit will be waiting for the runners at the changing tents.
- Hot meals will be served at the Gat Karoline Riječke pier.
- All runners who have successfully completed the race will receive a participant medal at the finish..