The nineteenth Rijeka Half Marathon starts at the Korzo pedestrian zone in the city centre, continues via Pećine turns at Plumbum, goes back to city centre, to Molo Longo, Riva, Kantrida and back to finish line at Korzo.
Certificate: AIMS Grade B
Announcement: 19th Rijeka Half Marathon
23. April 2023. 9:30
|Age Categories:||MU23, MS, M35, M40,M45, M50, M55, M60, M65, M70; FU23, FS, F35, F40, F45, F50, F55, F60, F65, F70|
|Time limit:||The time limit for reaching the finish line is 2 hour 45 minutes. Runners who have not been registered by the athletic judges as having passed all checkpoints will automatically be disqualified and removed from the official standings.|
- To participate in the race, you are required to pay the entry fee and collect your race number
- Every competitor receives a race number and race pack
- The changing tents are protected by volunteers, but the organiser is not responsible for the personal belongings of the participants.
- Toilet: chemical toilets along the course: Gat Karoline Riječke pier / Plumbum / Kantrida
- By registering for the race, competitors agree that photographs or videos made during the race can be used for the promotion of the project.
- Competitors participate at their own risk. By registering and paying the entry fee, competitors assume full responsibility for taking part in the race. The organisers are not responsible for any damage, injury or accident that may occur during the race.
Before the race
- All runners are free to use the changing tents on 111. brigade HV. square.
After the race
- Water and fruit will be waiting for the runners at the changing tents.
- Snacks will be served at the square Trg 128 brigade HV.