Sports & Recreation Festival
Come and have fun!
Join thousands of sportsmen, sportswomen, sport amateurs and fans on Sunday, April 14th 2019. Enjoy the music, many events and - hopefully - some perfect spring weather!
The centre of the City of Rijeka, as well as the entire half marathon course will be secured and closed for traffic of all kinds! Your only task is to come and enjoy.
Saturday, March 30, 2019. at 10: 00h
- 539 jump: race Trsat stairs (539 steps) from the city center to Trsat
Saturday, 06.04.2019. at 10: 00h
- Molo Longo: race along Rijeka popular promenade Molo Longo
Monday, April 08, 2019 - Friday, April 12, 2019
- Demonstration and Presentation of Sports and Recreational Clubs and Associations, Southern Part of 128th Brigade HV and Korzo Square
Saturday, April 13, 2019. Gat Karoline Riječke
- 10:00 - 14:30 presentation of sport and recreational associations of Primorsko-goranska County
- 10:00 - 19:00 Homo te teć Expo - sports equipment fair
- 10:00 - 19:00 pickup of start numbers @ RijekaRun tent
Sunday, April 14, 2019 Korzo
- 18th Rijeka Halfmarathon(21.0975 km)
- 4th Rijeka Marathon (42,195 km)
- Relay Race 3 x 7 km
- 10km powered by Heineken 0.0 (9.65 km)
- Erste Five (4.42 km)
- Homo si teć, charity race (1.5 km)
- dm mići trk, kids race (520m)
- Memorial Milka Milinkovic, Disabled People's Race (520m)
Sunday, April 14, 2019 Gat Karoline Riječke
- pickup of start numbers @ Expo tent 06:30 - 09:00
- Snatch center - warm-up for the race 09:00 to 09:15
- Winner's ceremony 1PM
- Category winner's award pick up 3PM
- Homo te teć Expo - sports equipment fair
- rich gastronomic offer and entertainment program - ending at 17h
I'm running and helping!
Buy official "Homo si tec" T-shirts & bracelet and donate 10kn for a single humanitarian goal. Spread the positive energy, run the "Homo si tec" and help those who need it most.
price: 50 kn
Saturday at Korzo
A grand overture for six Sunday races will be the Saturday program at Korzo. From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Rijeka’s main street of Korzo will get transformed into a large playground with several sport fields where visitors and curious passersby will have a chance to meet around thirty sport and recreational associations from all around Primorsko-goranska County. They will present their sport schools for children as well as recreational programs targeting all generations.
Our friends from sport associations will readily answer all of your questions, either before after their demonstrations. Therefore, do not hesitate to ask the a question or two if you wish to learn more of their activities and work.
Visit our Running expo at Gat Karoline Riječke with the lastest offer in running and sport shoes and accessories.
The last two days of the Sport and Recreation Festival "Homo si teć", our sponsor Intersport will organize a fair of running equipment. We invite all intrigued runners to visit Homo si teć Expo and take advantage of 20% discounts on top racing equipment.
In the offer you will find sneakers for road and trail running, running textiles, handbags, backpacks, bidons and other equipment of the brands Mizuno, Brooks, Saucony, Asics, Nike, Adidas and Salomon. Great opportunity for discounts to reach top-class equipment!
With the help of expert counseling and step and foot scanning, select the shoe that best fits your needs, upgrade your knowledge to ensure better results!
Exhibitors: Suunto, Salomon, Coca Cola, Salming, Samsung, Dukat fit, Heineken, Podravka
Working hours: Saturday (10AM- 7PM), Sunday (8AM- 4PM)
23rd "HOMO SI TEĆ"
Festival of sport and recreation,
Homo si teć (transl. Come / Let's all run) is a saying that someone who is not familiar with the distinctive "Čakavski" dialect can sound completely incomprehensible.
Of course, to Citizens of Rijeka and Primorje - Gorski Kotar County no explaintion on what Homo si teć means is necessary.
Over 20 years ago, when we have chosen the name for this event, few people thought that the whole thing will outgrow local frameworks and evolve to the point where we'll meet with the problem of the language barrier. But that only confirms the success of our festival.
Festival of sport and recreation "Homo si teć" is organized without interruption since 1998. and is the largest running event in Croatia.
23. "Homo si teć" begins on Saturday March 30th 2019 and ends on Sunday April 14th with the largest street race in Croatia where more than 17,000 citizens, amateurs, children, students, professional athletes and sportsmen participate. For that occasion, the Rijeka City center is transformed into a large playground for a unique sports & recreational event and the whole town becomes "no car" zone.